In today’s busy world, it’s important to be able to access your finances wherever you are. That’s why we offer a robust Online Banking service available anywhere you have internet access. View your account information, make bill payments, and more, all from your home computer, laptop, or mobile device. Online banking is free and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View the online banking demo to see how it works.
Why Online Banking with Redstone?
- View your RFCU® accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- FREE personal finance management tool – FinanceWorks™ (Demo)
- Download account information to Excel, Microsoft® Money, and Quicken®
- Review cleared checks (within the last 12 months)
- In conjunction with your checking account, receive cash rewards through Redstone Rewards!®
- Make a single bill payment to an already established payee
- FREE bill pay service (Demo)
- Transfer funds (single or recurring) to any RFCU account
- Make loan and credit card payments**
- Obtain advances on Astro Loan or Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Transfer money to other people outside of the credit union with Popmoney (Demo)
- FREE personal finance management tool – FinanceWorks (Demo)
- Enroll for text banking or text alerts
- TurboTax® guides you through your taxes step by step with tools and advice that can help you plan financial decisions and take advantage of the great tax savings you deserve!
Apply for a RFCU loan, including credit card, Home Equity Line of Credit, mortgage, personal/overdraft loan, or vehicle loan, or check the status of a loan you’ve already applied for.
eStatements & Alerts
Sign up to receive your monthly account statement, credit card statement, notices and tax forms electronically. You can also set account alerts to receive notices about activity on your accounts, including balances, credits and debits, cleared checks, and more.
Access additional services and secure forms.
- Check Reorder – reorder your personalized checks
- Credit Card Information – view your credit card activity and information
- Mobile Banking – view information and links for iPhone®, Android™, Kindle, and iPad® devices
- Open an Account – open additional savings, checking, certificate, or money market account
- Skip a Pay – if you have an RFCU loan, you may be eligible to skip your next payment
- Stop Payment – place a stop payment on checks or a series of checks (fees apply)
- My Virtual StrongBox – online storage method for electronic documents***
- Maturing Certificate Notice – make changes to your maturing certificate
- Maturing IRA Certificate Notice – make changes to your maturing IRA certificate
- Overdraft Privilege Opt-In – sign up to receive overdraft protection on your checking account
- Pre-Authorized Transfers – establish automatic transfers between RFCU accounts
- International Travel Forms – inform RFCU of travel to minimize the chances of your debit or credit card being blocked or flagged for unusual activity
- Credit Card Balance Transfer – transfer balance from other cards to your RFCU credit card
- Account Upgrade – change your existing checking account to either Relationship Checking℠, Extra Checking℠, Easy Checking, or Connect Checking℠