Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) 2.0
If you're not behind on your mortgage payments but have been unable to get traditional refinancing because the value of your home has declined, you may be eligible to refinance through the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP). HARP is designed to help you get a new, more affordable, more stable mortgage. HARP is unique in that it is the only refinance program that enables borrowers, who owe more than their home is worth, to take advantage of low rates if their home is already owned by Fannie Mae. HARP refinance loans require a loan application and underwriting process, and refinance fees will apply.
How does a Redstone HARP 2.0 Loan work?
You may be eligible for HARP 2.0 if you meet all of the following:
- Your mortgage is owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae. (check now)
- Your mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae on or before May 31, 2009.
- Your mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- You must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with no late payment in the past six months and no more than one late payment in the past 12 months
Why should I choose Redstone Fixed Mortgage?
- Why should I choose Redstone for a HARP 2.0 Loan?
- Local servicing and competitive rates
- Easily apply online, over the phone, or in person by scheduling an appointment at 256-882-8500.