Health insurance routinely pays for doctor and hospital bills. But what happens if you develop a chronic illness or become disabled and are unable to care for yourself? Long-Term Care (LTC) Insurance offered by through Redstone Insurance Services℠ is your answer.
You can get coverage for services in a variety of long-term care settings:
- Your home
- Nursing homes
- Assisted living facilities
- Adult day care centers
- Respite care
- Alzheimer's special care facilities
There are many reasons why people buy long-term care insurance. Do any of these apply to you?
- Preserve your independence
- Guarantee your choice of care and caregivers (allows you to stay at home as long as possible)
- Protect your assets and standard of living
- To avoid being a burden to your family
- To leave more assets to your family, church, alma mater, or other worthy cause
- Peace of mind
You should consider buying long-term care insurance if....
- You have significant assets and income you are concerned about protecting.
- You don't have significant assets and income, but you don't want to rely on Medicaid.
- You want to remain financially independent and not have to rely on family or friends for care.
- You wish to guarantee you and your spouse will receive quality care, in the setting of your choice.
Are you a Redstone Federal Credit Union® member? Redstone Insurance Services can assist our members with long-term care insurance.
Ready for a personal consultation with an Insurance Sales Agent? Call 800-234-1234 ext.8301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.