IRA Options to Fit Your Money Style
Like the flexibility of easy access to your retirement account? Or maybe you prefer a higher dividend rate than a regular share savings account that comes with a specified maturity date. Either way, Redstone has an Individual Retirement Account for you. Check out our great dividend rates. You can also choose between Traditional or Roth, depending on your preferred tax situation.
- Contributions may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Earnings are tax-deferred until withdrawn
- Available to those under 70½ with earned income
- Traditional IRA Savings offers anytime access to your funds*
- Traditional IRA Certificate offers higher dividends with a specified maturity date
- Contributions are not tax deductible
- Earnings can be tax-free
- Available to those who earn an income equal to the amount contributed to the account and who fall within a certain income limit
- Roth IRA Savings offers anytime access to your funds
- Roth IRA Certificate offers higher dividends with a specified maturity date*
Ready to open an IRA or bring an existing IRA to our trusted institution? Come into a branch today or call, and we'll walk you through the process.
Would you like more information about retirement planning? Visit our Planning for Retirement page or Retirement Central.